Why You Should Never Over Use Hand Sanitiser

Why You Should Never Over Use Hand Sanitiser

Virtually everything we touch on a daily basis is teeming with bacteria and germs. In fact, one 2017 study published in the journal Germs assessed 27 cell phones and found a median of 17,000 bacterial gene copies per phone. And while hand sanitiser may seem like an effective on-the-go solution for ridding yourself of germs, using it too frequently can do more harm than good. Actually, it’s because hand sanitiser is so effective at killing bacteria that it’s not ideal for everyday use.

Read more here...

The Best Natural Hand Sanitiser Ever!

The Best Natural Hand Sanitiser Ever OXYPRO-S hydrogen peroxide and sliver

OXYPRO-S destroys a broad range pathogens including bacteria, mould and fungi, viruses, waterborne parasites and toxic algae. Once pathogens are destroyed OXYPRO-S leaves no harmful chemical residue whatsoever. The H2O2 breaks down into harmless water and oxygen and a minute trace amount silver ions remain in the water helping to prevent pathogens from returning, keeping your hands and drinking water cleaner for longer.

Read more here...