SKT (Skin Treatment) Oil / Cream
Powerful Natural Remedies For Acne, Dermatitis, Eczema & Psoriasis
NATURAL FAST AND EFFECTIVE
S K T Cream® A safe and effective, naturally formulated cream that combines powerful natural and organic ingredients that have been traditionally used for cuts, grazes, burns, insect bites and stings, bruising, and skin blemishes, rashes, swelling, welts and is amazing on sunburn.
These natural ingredients are also very good when it comes to acne and skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
It is gentle enough to be used on pregnant women, babies and children for extended periods of time without any harmful side-affects, providing a deep and smooth all-over nourishment and hydration for the body.
It is by far one of the best nourishing creams for reversing conditions such as roughness, skin sensitivity, flakiness and loss of elasticity to restore a more youthful and vibrant complexion making the skin softer and the external layers more pliable, increasing the skins natural moisture and hydration, providing symptomatic relief to painful, inflamed and itchy skin.
Specially formulated for the relief of painful, itchy, distressed skin conditions.
Eczema and dermatitis
Psoriasis and urticaria (hives)
Dry, itchy skin and scalp
Acne, minor boils and sores
Skin thickening, scaling and cracking
Improves skin texture and tone
SKT (Skin Treatment) Oil™ is highly emollient and is an effective moisturising oil with ingredients traditionally intended to help mature, ageing, dry and cracked skin, it is very good for acne, open wounds and skin related conditions.
SKT (Skin Treatment) Oil™ has long been used to enhance wound healing, insect bites and stings and treat skin related problems. It is infused with powerful essential oils and natural anti-fungal agents making it a highly effective product when it comes to eliminating toenail fungus and athletes foot.
What is in the S K T (Skin Treatment) Oil?
S K T Oil provides the skin with all the necessary nutrients like:
- Camellia, (camellia olefera), packed full of anti-oxidants and omega fatty acids to fight against the signs of aging, keeping the skin flawless and youthful
- Andiroba Oil, can help soothe very dry skin and alleviate rashes and skin inflammation conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis and other sores. It can also reduce the appearance of fine lines and help prevent premature skin aging. Andiroba oil is extracted from the nut of the plant. Skincare products with andiroba oil are excellent for treating injured skin and speeding up the recovery process, and some find it effective for managing conditions such as rashes, psoriasis, eczema, sores and ulcers.
- Tamanu Oil, Applied topically, benefits include its ability to Soothe and soften the skin. Promote the formation of new tissue and healthy skin. Help with inflammatory skin conditions like dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema. Treat acne. Help speed up the healing process. Heal and reduce scars. Moisturise dry skin.
- Sandalwood Nut Oil, one of the most powerful anti-inflammatories found in nature. Sandalwood Nut Oil can be used for joint pain, bruises, lesions, wounds, cuts, wrinkles, burns, sores, and as an overall skin protectant.
- Sea Buckthorn, it is naturally full of antioxidants, which help protect your body against aging and illnesses, helps to stimulate skin regeneration, helping wounds heal more quickly, helps reduce inflammation following UV exposure, protecting skin against sun damage.
- Peppermint Arvensis, helps soothe itchy skin. comes with outstanding skin cleansing properties to treat blackheads, pimples, dark circles and blemishes. Research also shows that the oil is beneficial to treat rashes, itching and bites of insects.
- Sandalwood Australian, can help with: scarring, wrinkles, inflammation, eczema, psoriasis, wound healing, acne, even skin tone or skin whitening.
- Ravensara, is a powerful antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral, used to treat internal and skin conditions. This oil is fatal to bacteria and microbes, cures old infections, and stops new infections from forming.
- Cape Rose Geranium, can be applied to skin as an astringent that tightens, brightens, and removes dead skin cells. It can also be used as a soothing and antimicrobial topical agent to help treat bacterial acne and is beneficial for the following conditions: Acne, dermatitis, and inflammatory skin conditions. Geranium essential oil indicated that its antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties make it beneficial for reducing acne breakouts, skin irritation, and skin infections when applied topically.
- Roman Chamomile, is applied directly to the skin for pain and swelling (inflammation) and as a germ-killer in ointments, creams, and gels used to treat cracked nipples, sore gums, and irritation of the skin. Comprising powerful anti-inflammatory and calming properties, Chamomile Essential Oil is a wonder ingredient to help soothe your complexion. Whether it’s rosacea, irritation, acne or any other skin concerns, Chamomile Oil is a great natural remedy to calm your skin. Heal The Skin: The active elements in Chamomile Essential Oil work to repair the skin and minimise the appearance of scars, age spots and blemishes. Extremely healing, Chamomile Oil leaves your skin more even and clear.
- Rosalina, providing calming and relaxing qualities. Because of the Linalool and the Eucalyptol content, Rosalina essential oil has been effective in treating acne, boils, tinea, herpes (cold sores), fungal infections, rashes, cuts, grazes, insect bites, infected wounds, dandruff and oily skin. Rosalina essential oil is strong enough to treat serious skin conditions. The oil has been used in bush medicine for thousands of years and as a treatment for boils, tinea, and even herpes (cold sores). Indigenous Australians used the flowers of the plant to make herbal tea with a calming aroma.
Do you suffer from dry, itchy or inflammatory skin conditions, such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, hives, acne or mild boils?
In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), these types of dermatological issues are often seen as being caused by an energetic imbalance in which there is too much Dampness in the body, often accompanied by excess Wind and/or Heat.
Skin problems that are caused by Damp-Heat tend to be characterised by redness, inflammation, swellings, and blisters or sores that contain or secrete pus or fluid (as may be seen in eczema, dermatitis or acne), while those involving Damp-Wind tend to be very itchy, and may come and go unpredictably (like hives).
100% Natural S K T Oil, for Dry, Itchy, Inflamed Skin Conditions like Acne, Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis and Much More...
Articles Worth Reading
S K T Oil & Acne
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne most commonly appears on your face, neck, chest, back and shoulders. Acne can be distressing and annoyingly persistent. Acne lesions heal slowly, and when one begins to resolve, others seem to crop up. Acne is a skin condition that causes pimples or “zits.” This includes whiteheads, blackheads, and red, inflamed patches of skin (such as cysts)..
S K T Oil & Eczema
Eczema is a term for a group of medical conditions that cause the skin to become inflamed or irritated. The most common type of eczema is known as atopic dermatitis, or atopic eczema. Atopic refers to a group of diseases with an often inherited tendency to develop other allergic conditions, such as asthma and hay fever. Eczema affects about 10% to 20% of infants and about 5% of adults and children in Australia. With proper treatment, the disease often can be controlled.
S K T Oil & Psoriasis
Psoriasis is a skin condition which varies in severity from a minor irritation to a major impact on your quality of life. The most common type is called plaque psoriasis. It causes a thick, patchy, red rash with silvery, white scales. It can appear anywhere but most often appears on the elbows, knees, scalp and lower back. The condition is not contagious, and it’s fairly common, affecting up to 6-8% of people in Australia. The rash can cause itching and burning and may bleed easily if rubbed or picked.